All pages on this site are covered by copyright. These pages include:
- Swimming@home: Swimming Pool Owners Guide to Water Chemistry
- Basic Poolcare
- Dosing Strategies
- Problem Solving Guide
- Topical tips
- Technical terms defined
- pH explained
- Balanced water test
- Recommended products
- Buy Your Own Pool: The reasons people do
- Buy Your Own Pool: The choices, the costs
CONDITIONS OF COPYRIGHT
The material on this Web site is copyright © 1996. You have the right to view any of the pages listed above and copy images where applicable to a cache for reference by yourself only. You are not granted any other rights. Copyright remains with the author; all other rights reserved.
WHAT THIS MEANS
- You can copy pages and images to cache in order to read pages on-line or off-line.
- You may print a copy of a copyright page for your own personal use, but not for general publication and distribution, or for the use of a third party
- The phrases, passages of text and the sequence of presentation on this site constitute intellectual property. You may not copy them or use them in any other site on the internet, or in any other publication without the permission of the author.
- You may link to any page covered by copyright on this site if the proper acknowledgements are given. You may not establish links on pages or in frames in such a way as to give the impression that you are the author of, or the owner of the content. If links are made, you must preface them with the phrase 'Further information on this topic can be found in the commercially independent site, swimming@home'.
COPYRIGHT LAW AND THE INTERNET
The Berne convention on copyright was amended in the Copyright Treaty of 20 December, 1996 by WIPO (the World Intellectual Property Organisation) to cover material on the internet. Computer programs and texts on computer are regarded as intellectual property which is protected by copyright. Legal action can be taken against anyone infringing copyright; an infringement can be an offence in civil or criminal law.
COPYRIGHT AND THIS SITE
Although requesting such strict adherence to the provisions of copyright may seem draconian, the author is aware of attempts to use material on this site for commercial gain and is resolute in his determination to seek redress where transgressions occur. Visitors to the site value its independence from commercial bias, and I would urge anyone contemplating breaching copyright to think again and respect the integrity of the site.
Back to top of page/ Back to home page
Pool Owners Guide: [Basic poolcare] [Dosing strategies] [Problem solving guide] [Topical tips]
Technical Section: [Technical terms defined] [pH explained] [Balanced water test] [Recommended products]
Buy Your Own Pool: [The reasons people do] [The choices, the costs]